Our mission is to educate, remediate, accelerate, and graduate Utah's diverse learners with caring, qualified teachers using current technology to provide rigorous curricula, timely access to quality online instruction, and prompt professional feedback to student work.
|HOME | No New ACCOUNTS | CLASSES OFFERED | PROCTORS | TYPICAL QUESTIONS | DIPLOMA | LOG-IN|
Requesting a Class
EHS closes March 31, 2017
Each quarter class can be taken from EHS only once for credit. Each class needs to be completed in ten weeks except for Fitness for Life which is completed in seven weeks.
Computer Education - 0.5 units of credit required
- ECS - Exploring Computer Science (0.5) * (Q1, Q2) Ashley Hedin Q1, Kim Murphy Q2 YES, this class DOES MEET the credit requirement for graduation [ course code: 35020000007 ]
Healthy Lifestyles & Physical Education - 2.0 units of credit required (1.5 credit available through EHS)
- Health Education II (0.5) * (Q1, Q2) Sarah Pecht, Rebecca Evans [ course code: 04010000010 ]
- Fitness for Life (0.5) * (Q1, Q2) Craig Cunningham Q1, Kami Elison Q2 [ course code: 04020000030 ]
- PE Participation Skills and Techniques (0.5) (Q1, Q2) Kami Elison [course code: 04020000060 ]
Language Arts - 4.0 units of credit required
- English 09 (1.0) * (Q1, Q2, Q3, Q4) J Mortensen Q1, M Hennessy Q2-3, K Phillips Q4 [ course code: 06020000040 ]
- English 10 (1.0) * (Q1, Q2, Q3, Q4) Jennifer Mortensen [ course code: 06020000050 ]
- English 11 (1.0) * (Q1, Q2, Q3, Q4) Megan Hennessy [ course code: 06020000060 ]
- English 12 (1.0) * (Q1, Q2, Q3, Q4) Kaydee Phillips Q1, Q2, Q3, Leslie Phillips Q4 [ course code: 06020000070 ]
Mathematics - 3.0 units of credit required (2.0 credits available through EHS)
- Secondary Math Level 1 (1.0) * (Q1, Q2, Q3, Q4) Dr. Vicky Dahn [ course code: 07080000090 ]
- Secondary Math Level 2 (1.0) * (Q1, Q2, Q3, Q4) Dr. Vicky Dahn [ course code: 07080000100 ]
Science - 3.0 units of credit required (2.0 credits available through EHS)
- Biology (1.0) (Q1, Q2, Q3, Q4) Julie Rasmussen [ course code: 08020000010 ]
- Earth Systems (1.0) * (Q1, Q2, Q3, Q4) Teresa Hislop [ course code: 08040000010 ]
Social Studies - 3.0 units of SS credit required
- Geography for Life (0.5) (Q1, Q2) Katherine Pickett [ course code: 09040000030 ]
- U.S. Government & Citizenship (0.5) * (Q1, Q2) Shannon Lott [ course code: 09060000020 ]
- World Civilizations (1.0) 0.5 required * (Q1, Q2, Q3, Q4) Leslie Phillips [course code: 09050000090 ]
- U.S. History II (1.0) * (Q1, Q2, Q3, Q4) Leslie Phillips [ course code: 09050000050 ]
Financial Literacy - 0.5 Financial Literacy credit required
- Financial Literacy (0.5) * (Q1, Q2) Sarah Gilbert Q1, Judith Sepulveda Q2 [course code: 01000000100 ]
24 units of credit required to graduate with a Utah high school diploma.
View Utah required credits.
Faculty and Staff
EHS no longer offers the classroom portion of Driver Education online. Various districts and schools have begun offering the class online. Visit with your local school counselor to discover your options. If you live in
North Sanpete https://www.seschools.org/drivers_ed
North Summit http://www.nucenter.org/
Park City http://www.utahstudentsconnect.org/
San Juan https://www.seschools.org/drivers_ed
Salt Lake City http://weberonline.wsd.net/index.php/enroll/driver-education
South Sanpete https://www.seschools.org/drivers_ed
South Summit http://www.nucenter.org/
For other districts offering Driver Education, please contact your local school counselor.